Wednesday, November 23, 2005

My Inner European'


Your Inner European is French!


Smart and sophisticated.
You have the best of everything - at least, *you* think so.



I'm tagging this Quiz to BD, Aloka, Ayesha, Divya and Oook. It's fairly simple to take - just 6 questions. I would have liked to tag a few more people (including my pardner Neo), but I'd also like to spare myself the ignominy of snooty refusals.

If you are reading this page, and want to be tagged, here's an open invitation - feel free to go ahead and tag yourself from here. Like every other tag, you'll have to link this page with a 'I've been tagged by Morpheus' on your page. (and your tagees would have to link you, and so on)

1 comment:

mehmal said...

Though you didnt mention my name *humph* i still took the test.

Your Inner European is French!

Smart and sophisticated.
You have the best of everything - at least, *you* think so.