Friday, May 20, 2005

Tribute to a legend : Star Wars

Episode 3 : Revenge of the Sith is premiering today, 19th May, in India. I haven't seen any of the episodes, but the legendary cult of Star Wars has not gone amiss to me.

The current episode, I hope, will not be a wholesome viewing without having the idea of plot summary of the whole series. Thought of Googling away to my nirvana. Unfortunately, none of the sites on the Web, that I could find, had a concise yet complete summary of all the episodes.

After making lots of searches and compiling the plot summaries of all the episodes (courtesy: Wikipedia), here goes the post for all of them.

Spoiler Warning : The plot summaries may have spoilers.

Episode IV : A New Hope
Episode V : The Empire Strikes Back
Episode VI : Return of the Jedi

Episode I : The Phantom Menace
Episode II : Attack of the Clones
Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Dude, I have myself not seen any of these...
What do you say if we have a Marathon weekend where we get teh DVDs and sit through them and watch them all at one go...one after the other?

Anonymous said...

Hey that's what I am doing in preparation for episode 3.
Last night I saw episodes 4 and 5. Episodes 1 and 2 premiered on Star Movies last Friday evening. I intend to round this off with episode 6 tonight and then of course Episode 3 tomorrow night.

I'm starting to hear the buzz/din of the light saber virtually all the time now. :)

ferret said...

watch spaceballs sometime, sure has some funny moments for a starwars fan!!